Tennis-Wimbledon order of play for Friday
LONDON, July 4
LONDON, July 4 (Reuters) - Men's singles semi-finals order of play at Wimbledon on Friday.
CENTRE COURT (1200 GMT)
1-Novak Djokovic (Serbia) v 8-Juan Martin Del Potro (Argentina)
24-Jerzy Janowicz (Poland) v 2-Andy Murray (Britain)
(Compiled by Mitch Phillips, editing by Ed Osmond)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day