Egypt's PM-designate to offer posts to Brotherhood party
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's prime minister-designate is to offer ministerial posts in the new government to members of the Freedom and Justice Party, the Muslim Brotherhood's political arm, and to the hardline Islamist Nour Party, state media reported on Tuesday.
"There is no objection at all to including members of those two parties in the government," state news agency MENA quoted a presidential spokesman as saying.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens splurges $7.6 billion on Dresser-Rand in U.S. shale market bet |
- Alibaba issues additional shares to raise IPO total to $25 billion - report