Egypt's PM-designate to offer posts to Brotherhood party
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's prime minister-designate is to offer ministerial posts in the new government to members of the Freedom and Justice Party, the Muslim Brotherhood's political arm, and to the hardline Islamist Nour Party, state media reported on Tuesday.
"There is no objection at all to including members of those two parties in the government," state news agency MENA quoted a presidential spokesman as saying.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- UK launches hunt for man with British accent on beheading video |
- Insight - Ukraine rebel movement faces uncertain future
- Opposition leader Khan opens talks with Pakistan gov't over protests |