Egypt's PM-designate to offer posts to Brotherhood party
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's prime minister-designate is to offer ministerial posts in the new government to members of the Freedom and Justice Party, the Muslim Brotherhood's political arm, and to the hardline Islamist Nour Party, state media reported on Tuesday.
"There is no objection at all to including members of those two parties in the government," state news agency MENA quoted a presidential spokesman as saying.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 10-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia