Egypt's PM-designate to offer posts to Brotherhood party
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's prime minister-designate is to offer ministerial posts in the new government to members of the Freedom and Justice Party, the Muslim Brotherhood's political arm, and to the hardline Islamist Nour Party, state media reported on Tuesday.
"There is no objection at all to including members of those two parties in the government," state news agency MENA quoted a presidential spokesman as saying.
(Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Mike Collett-White)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mandela's body lying in state, thousands queue to say goodbye |
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- FCA fines Lloyds record 28 million pounds for pushing sales
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators