Bayern agree to buy midfielder Thiago from Barcelona
MADRID (Reuters) - Bayern Munich have agreed to buy Barcelona's Spain Under-21 midfielder Thiago Alcantara for a fee of 25 million euros (21.5 million pounds), the two clubs said on Sunday.
Thiago, who will join up again with former Barca coach Pep Guardiola, would have a medical in Munich in the next few days before signing a four-year contract, Bayern said on their website (www.fcbayern.telekom.de).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Business leaders say case for Scotland's independence has not been made
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media