Bayern agree to buy midfielder Thiago from Barcelona
MADRID (Reuters) - Bayern Munich have agreed to buy Barcelona's Spain Under-21 midfielder Thiago Alcantara for a fee of 25 million euros (21.5 million pounds), the two clubs said on Sunday.
Thiago, who will join up again with former Barca coach Pep Guardiola, would have a medical in Munich in the next few days before signing a four-year contract, Bayern said on their website (www.fcbayern.telekom.de).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
- Conservatives, states set to launch legal blitz against Obama over immigration
- Serbian fan killed in Istanbul Euroleague violence – consul