Bayern agree to buy midfielder Thiago from Barcelona
MADRID (Reuters) - Bayern Munich have agreed to buy Barcelona's Spain Under-21 midfielder Thiago Alcantara for a fee of 25 million euros (21.5 million pounds), the two clubs said on Sunday.
Thiago, who will join up again with former Barca coach Pep Guardiola, would have a medical in Munich in the next few days before signing a four-year contract, Bayern said on their website (www.fcbayern.telekom.de).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders