Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood: new cabinet 'illegitimate'
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood denounced as "illegitimate" a new cabinet sworn in by interim President Adli Mansour on Tuesday.
"It's an illegitimate government, an illegitimate prime minister, an illegitimate cabinet. We don't recognise anyone in it. We don't even recognise their authority as representatives of the government," spokesman Gehad El-Haddad told Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Nonplussed Lampard rewrites his Chelsea story with City goal
- Siemens agrees to $7.6 billion deal to buy Dresser-Rand
- Nationalists push for Irish unity vote after 'inspiring' Scottish referendum