Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood: new cabinet 'illegitimate'
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood denounced as "illegitimate" a new cabinet sworn in by interim President Adli Mansour on Tuesday.
"It's an illegitimate government, an illegitimate prime minister, an illegitimate cabinet. We don't recognise anyone in it. We don't even recognise their authority as representatives of the government," spokesman Gehad El-Haddad told Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |