T. Rowe Price Group net income rises 20 percent
July 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager T. Rowe Price Group said its second-quarter profit rose 20 percent.
T. Rowe Price of Baltimore on Wednesday reported net income of $247.8 million, or 92 cents per share, up from $206.8 million, or 79 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Turkish women laugh online to protest deputy PM's remarks
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Glazers to raise $150 million by cutting Manchester United stake
- Shi'ite militia hangs up 15 executed Sunnis in Iraqi square
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software