T. Rowe Price Group net income rises 20 percent
July 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager T. Rowe Price Group said its second-quarter profit rose 20 percent.
T. Rowe Price of Baltimore on Wednesday reported net income of $247.8 million, or 92 cents per share, up from $206.8 million, or 79 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Hedging their bets, Ukraine's oligarchs sit above the fray
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- UK house prices rise at fastest rate in six years - Halifax
- Standard Chartered says private bank client statements stolen in Singapore