UK's Stanlow refinery to do major turnaround from mid-September
LONDON (Reuters) - Essar plans to do its major turnaround and partial refurbishment at the 296,000 barrel per day Stanlow refinery in BrirIN from around mid-September to mid-October, traders said.
Essar announced the plan earlier this year but had not specified the timing. A catalytic cracker will be refurbished during this period at a cost of around $35 million.
A spokesman for the company declined to comment on the timing of the turnaround.
(Reporting by Julia Payne; editing by Jane Baird)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Air traffic computer fault hits flights from England
- Jailed Islamist women to go free, Egyptian court rules
- Mexico hospitalizes six suspected of stealing radioactive material
- Nobel economics winner Fama says risk of global recession in 2014