UK's Stanlow refinery to do major turnaround from mid-September
LONDON (Reuters) - Essar plans to do its major turnaround and partial refurbishment at the 296,000 barrel per day Stanlow refinery in BrirIN from around mid-September to mid-October, traders said.
Essar announced the plan earlier this year but had not specified the timing. A catalytic cracker will be refurbished during this period at a cost of around $35 million.
A spokesman for the company declined to comment on the timing of the turnaround.
(Reporting by Julia Payne; editing by Jane Baird)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Schalke's Di Matteo to use home record to stop Chelsea
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Boeing says frustrated by Canada move to extend life of fighter jets