UK's Stanlow refinery to do major turnaround from mid-September
LONDON (Reuters) - Essar plans to do its major turnaround and partial refurbishment at the 296,000 barrel per day Stanlow refinery in BrirIN from around mid-September to mid-October, traders said.
Essar announced the plan earlier this year but had not specified the timing. A catalytic cracker will be refurbished during this period at a cost of around $35 million.
A spokesman for the company declined to comment on the timing of the turnaround.
(Reporting by Julia Payne; editing by Jane Baird)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resign |
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Insight - Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?