UK's Stanlow refinery to do major turnaround from mid-September
LONDON (Reuters) - Essar plans to do its major turnaround and partial refurbishment at the 296,000 barrel per day Stanlow refinery in BrirIN from around mid-September to mid-October, traders said.
Essar announced the plan earlier this year but had not specified the timing. A catalytic cracker will be refurbished during this period at a cost of around $35 million.
A spokesman for the company declined to comment on the timing of the turnaround.
(Reporting by Julia Payne; editing by Jane Baird)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania form joint military unit
- Chelsea not a one-man band, says City boss Pellegrini
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |