Bayer says eye drug meets goal in diabetic macular edema trials
FRANKFURT Aug 6 (Reuters) - Bayer said on Tuesday that two late-stage studies testing its drug VEGF Trap-Eye against diabetic macular edema (DME) met their primary goals.
Bayer co-develops the eye drug, also known as Eylea, with Regeneron.
Bayer said that Regeneron now expects to submit an application for U.S. marketing approval for the treatment of DME in 2013, about a year earlier that previously planned.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day