LNG tanker Al Aamriya due at UK'S South Hook terminal on Aug 13 - port
LONDON (Reuters) - The Al Aamriya liquefied natural gas tanker is expected to arrive at the UK's South Hook LNG terminal on August 13 from Qatar, according to the local port authority.
(Reporting by London Energy Desk (+442075423083))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll