LNG tanker Al Aamriya due at UK'S South Hook terminal on Aug 13 - port
LONDON (Reuters) - The Al Aamriya liquefied natural gas tanker is expected to arrive at the UK's South Hook LNG terminal on August 13 from Qatar, according to the local port authority.
(Reporting by London Energy Desk (+442075423083))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage