Israel says carries out joint missile test with U.S. in the Med
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel said it carried out a test of a missile, used as a target in a U.S.-funded anti-missile system, in the Mediterranean on Tuesday.
The Israeli Defence Ministry said the test was conducted at 7.15 am British Time , about the same time that Russia's state-run RIA news agency reported that Russian radar had detected the launch of two ballistic "objects" in the Mediterranean.
(Writing by Jeffrey Heller, Editing by Crispian Ballmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane - sources |
- Barclays to review the shape and size of its investment bank - Sources
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |