Israel says carries out joint missile test with U.S. in the Med
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel said it carried out a test of a missile, used as a target in a U.S.-funded anti-missile system, in the Mediterranean on Tuesday.
The Israeli Defence Ministry said the test was conducted at 7.15 am British Time , about the same time that Russia's state-run RIA news agency reported that Russian radar had detected the launch of two ballistic "objects" in the Mediterranean.
(Writing by Jeffrey Heller, Editing by Crispian Ballmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Cricket-Australia push England to the wall in second test
- Insight - Family, politicians battle over 'Brand Mandela'
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Israeli patrol on Golan targeted by bomb from Syria - Israel
- Australia push England to the wall in second test