Israel says carries out joint missile test with U.S. in the Med
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel said it carried out a test of a missile, used as a target in a U.S.-funded anti-missile system, in the Mediterranean on Tuesday.
The Israeli Defence Ministry said the test was conducted at 7.15 am British Time , about the same time that Russia's state-run RIA news agency reported that Russian radar had detected the launch of two ballistic "objects" in the Mediterranean.
(Writing by Jeffrey Heller, Editing by Crispian Ballmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Nonplussed Lampard rewrites his Chelsea story with City goal
- Siemens agrees to $7.6 billion deal to buy Dresser-Rand
- Nationalists push for Irish unity vote after 'inspiring' Scottish referendum