U.S. Navy did not fire missiles from ships in Mediterranean - spokesman
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - THE U.S. Navy did not fire any missiles from ships in the Mediterranean, a spokesman for the U.S. Navy's European headquarters said on Tuesday.
"No missiles were fired from U.S. ships in the Mediterranean," said the spokesman. He had no further comment on the reported missile activity.
(Reporting by Andrea Shalal-Esa; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA