UPDATE 1-Rugby-Argentina make five changes for Wallabies test
Sept 10 (Reuters) - Argentina head coach Santiago Phelan has made five changes to his team for Saturday's Rugby Championship test against Australia in Perth.
The Pumas, who lost 28-13 to New Zealand last weekend, recalled scrumhalf Tomas Cubelli and centres Felipe Contepomi and Gonzalo Tiesi.
Winger Juan Imhoff was restored to the starting lineup and Agustin Creevy was named at hooker for the 20th test match between the two sides.
Flanker Juan Martin Fernandez Lobbe continues as captain in his 54th test.
Team: 15-Juan Martin Hernandez, 14-Horacio Agulla, 13-Gonzalo Tiesi, 12-Felipe Contepomi, 11-Juan Imhoff, 10-Nicolas Sanchez, 9-Tomas Cubelli; 8-Juan Manuel Leguizamon, 7-Pablo Matera, 6-Juan Martin Fernandez Lobbe, 5-Julio Farias Cabello, 4-Manuel Carizza, 3-Juan Figallo, 2-Agustin Creevy, 1-Marcos Ayerza Replacements: 16-Eusebio Guinazu, 17-Nahuel Lobo, 18-Juan Pablo Orlandi, 19-Mariano Galarza, 20-Benjamin Macome, 21-Martin Landajo, 22-Santiago Fernandez, 23-Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino (Writinby Michael Hann in London, Editing by Ed Osmond)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel says truce over after soldier apparently captured in Gaza |
- Britain's RBS places restrictions on lending in Russia
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- Pressure mounts on Jadeja following week to forget
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |