Russian tycoon Evtushenkov plans London float for Bashneft -Sky
Sept 12 (Reuters) - Russian billionaire Vladimir Evtushenkov is planning a London listing of Bashneft, a mid-sized oil producer that he controls through his oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Sistema , Sky News reported.
The broadcaster said Bashneft had been holding meetings with investment banks to discuss the move, which would aim to raise up to $1 billion from sales of global depositary receipts in the coming months. (link.reuters.com/waw92v)
No final decision has been made about the listing, Sky said on its website, citing sources.
Bashneft, which produced 15.4 million tonnes of oil in 2012, could not be reached for comment late on Thursday.
Evtushenkov is worth $6.7 billion, according to Forbes magazine, making him the twenty-second richest person in Russia. (Reporting by Richa Naidu in Bangalore; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles quarterfinal results