Glencore agrees $370 mln sale of Dakota Growers Pasta Company
LONDON, Sept 16
LONDON, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Miner and commodities trader Glencore Xstrata said it on Monday agreed to sell Dakota Growers Pasta Company for $370 million, as it continues to divest assets acquired with its $6 billion purchase of Canadian grain handler Viterra.
To appease regulators, Glencore has already sold a number of Viterra assets to Agrium Inc, CF Industries Holdings Inc and Richardson.
Glencore said the sale of St Louis Park, Minnesota-based Dakota Growers to Post Holdings Inc is subject to regulatory approvals and is expected to close in 2014.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia