Regulator Sharma to leave BoE
LONDON (Reuters) - Paul Sharma, number two in Britain's Prudential Regulation Authority at the Bank, will step down to join consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal as co-head of regulation.
Sharma has been deputy head of the PRA since its launch in April, and executive director for policy at the central bank.
(Reporting by Huw Jones)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military