Regulator Sharma to leave BoE
LONDON (Reuters) - Paul Sharma, number two in Britain's Prudential Regulation Authority at the Bank, will step down to join consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal as co-head of regulation.
Sharma has been deputy head of the PRA since its launch in April, and executive director for policy at the central bank.
(Reporting by Huw Jones)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal
- Lavrov accuses West of seeking 'regime change' in Russia