Regulator Sharma to leave BoE
LONDON (Reuters) - Paul Sharma, number two in Britain's Prudential Regulation Authority at the Bank, will step down to join consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal as co-head of regulation.
Sharma has been deputy head of the PRA since its launch in April, and executive director for policy at the central bank.
(Reporting by Huw Jones)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter |
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |