Regulator Sharma to leave BoE
LONDON (Reuters) - Paul Sharma, number two in Britain's Prudential Regulation Authority at the Bank, will step down to join consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal as co-head of regulation.
Sharma has been deputy head of the PRA since its launch in April, and executive director for policy at the central bank.
(Reporting by Huw Jones)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally