Vietnam Air to buy 19 Boeing 787s, listed over $4 bln -sources
NEW YORK, Sept 27
NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Vietnam Airlines has agreed to buy 19 Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners valued at more than $4 billion at list prices, according to people familiar with the matter.
The order is in addition to the airline's existing orders for eight Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the sources said. All of the airline's 787s, including the new jets, will be powered by General Electric Co engines, the sources said. GE already is a significant supplier to the airline.
Boeing declined to comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |