Vietnam Air to buy 19 Boeing 787s, listed over $4 bln -sources
NEW YORK, Sept 27
NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Vietnam Airlines has agreed to buy 19 Boeing Co 787 Dreamliners valued at more than $4 billion at list prices, according to people familiar with the matter.
The order is in addition to the airline's existing orders for eight Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the sources said. All of the airline's 787s, including the new jets, will be powered by General Electric Co engines, the sources said. GE already is a significant supplier to the airline.
Boeing declined to comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |