Devon Energy, Crosstex to form pipeline, processing company
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Devon Energy Corp said it would combine all its U.S. pipeline, processing and related infrastructure assets with assets owned by Crosstex Energy Inc and Crosstex Energy LP to form a new midstream business.
Devon's contributed assets are valued at $4.8 billion and the newly formed company is expected to have adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) of about $700 million in 2014, the companies said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- China urges Japan to break from aggressive past after Abe honours war criminals
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence