Devon Energy, Crosstex to form pipeline, processing company
Oct 21 (Reuters) - Devon Energy Corp said it would combine all its U.S. pipeline, processing and related infrastructure assets with assets owned by Crosstex Energy Inc and Crosstex Energy LP to form a new midstream business.
Devon's contributed assets are valued at $4.8 billion and the newly formed company is expected to have adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) of about $700 million in 2014, the companies said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests