Unilever Nigeria says 9-mth pre-tax profit drops 12.8 pct
LAGOS Oct 22 (Reuters) - Unilever Nigeria said on Tuesday its nine-month pretax profit fell 12.82 percent to 5.03 billion naira ($31.47 million) compared with 5.77 billion naira in the same period a year ago. Turnover at the Nigerian unit of London-listed Unilever however rose to 45.61 billion naira in the nine months to Sept. 30, against 41.66 billion naira in the same period last year, the consumer goods firm said in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Cricket-Australia push England to the wall in second test
- Insight - Family, politicians battle over 'Brand Mandela'
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe