Mexican REIT Fibra Uno pays $275 mln for property package
MEXICO CITY Oct 23 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest real estate investment trust Fibra Uno on Wednesday said it paid $275 million for 29 industrial properties and four further properties for its land reserve.
The REIT said it made the purchases from Mexican property developers Grupo GP and Clarion Partners, according to a statement.
Fibra Uno was the first REIT to launch in Mexico in 2011. It currently has 316 properties in 29 states of Mexico with a rentable area of approximately 3.1 million square meters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Special Report - Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Analysis - Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |