Mexican REIT Fibra Uno pays $275 mln for property package
MEXICO CITY Oct 23 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest real estate investment trust Fibra Uno on Wednesday said it paid $275 million for 29 industrial properties and four further properties for its land reserve.
The REIT said it made the purchases from Mexican property developers Grupo GP and Clarion Partners, according to a statement.
Fibra Uno was the first REIT to launch in Mexico in 2011. It currently has 316 properties in 29 states of Mexico with a rentable area of approximately 3.1 million square meters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
- Aviva in £5.6 billion deal to buy Friends Life after pensions shake-up
- Conservatives, states set to launch legal blitz against Obama over immigration