Indonesia's Bank Mandiri 9M net profit rises 15 pct
JAKARTA Oct 30 (Reuters) - Nine months ended September 30, 2013. (trillion rupiah)
Net Profit 12.8 vs 11.12
NOTE: Bank Mandiri is the nation's biggest bank by assets and is controlled by Indonesian government.
To read Mandiri's full statement on its results, click on (here) (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul, Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |