Indonesia's Bank Mandiri 9M net profit rises 15 pct
JAKARTA Oct 30 (Reuters) - Nine months ended September 30, 2013. (trillion rupiah)
Net Profit 12.8 vs 11.12
NOTE: Bank Mandiri is the nation's biggest bank by assets and is controlled by Indonesian government.
To read Mandiri's full statement on its results, click on (here) (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul, Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- ECB to begin buying secured debt, bundled loans from mid-month
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?