Indonesia's Bank Mandiri 9M net profit rises 15 pct
JAKARTA Oct 30 (Reuters) - Nine months ended September 30, 2013. (trillion rupiah)
Net Profit 12.8 vs 11.12
NOTE: Bank Mandiri is the nation's biggest bank by assets and is controlled by Indonesian government.
To read Mandiri's full statement on its results, click on (here) (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul, Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote in record numbers, await independence verdict |
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research