China 2013 gold output seen at 430 tonnes -China Gold Group
TIANJIN, China Nov 4 (Reuters) - China's gold output is expected to rise to 430 tonnes this year and consumption to top 1,000 tonnes, an official at the country's top gold producer said on Monday.
Du Haiqing, vice general manager at China Gold Group Corp, made the comments to an industry conference.
China's gold production rose for a sixth consecutive year to hit a record 403 tonnes in 2012, keeping its ranking as the world's largest bullion producer. (Reporting by Judy Hua and Fayen Wong; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens splurges $7.6 billion on Dresser-Rand in U.S. shale market bet |
- Alibaba issues additional shares to raise IPO total to $25 billion - report