China 2013 gold output seen at 430 tonnes -China Gold Group
TIANJIN, China Nov 4 (Reuters) - China's gold output is expected to rise to 430 tonnes this year and consumption to top 1,000 tonnes, an official at the country's top gold producer said on Monday.
Du Haiqing, vice general manager at China Gold Group Corp, made the comments to an industry conference.
China's gold production rose for a sixth consecutive year to hit a record 403 tonnes in 2012, keeping its ranking as the world's largest bullion producer. (Reporting by Judy Hua and Fayen Wong; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak