Malaysia's HELP International gets $111 mln buyout offer
KUALA LUMPUR Dec 6 (Reuters) - Malaysian tertiary education provider, HELP International Corp Bhd, has received a 359.3 million ringgit ($111.3 million) buyout offer from private equity firm Southern Capital Partners, the company said on late Thursday.
The Southeast Asia-focused private equity firm is offering 2.53 ringgit per share, 10.5 percent higher than HELP's last closing price, and plans to delist the company if the deal goes through, HELP said in a local stock exchange filing.
($1 = 3.2270 Malaysian ringgit) (Reporting By Yantoultra Ngui; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results