Netanyahu: doubts growing in Israel over Palestinian peace commitment
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told visiting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday that doubts about the Palestinians's commitment to peace are mounting in Israel.
"There is growing doubt in Israel that the Palestinians are committed to peace," Netanyahu said, with Kerry at his side, at the start of their talks in Jerusalem.
(Reporting by Arshad Mohammad, Writing by Jeffrey Heller)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official