Netanyahu: doubts growing in Israel over Palestinian peace commitment
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told visiting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday that doubts about the Palestinians's commitment to peace are mounting in Israel.
"There is growing doubt in Israel that the Palestinians are committed to peace," Netanyahu said, with Kerry at his side, at the start of their talks in Jerusalem.
(Reporting by Arshad Mohammad, Writing by Jeffrey Heller)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route