Netanyahu: doubts growing in Israel over Palestinian peace commitment
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told visiting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday that doubts about the Palestinians's commitment to peace are mounting in Israel.
"There is growing doubt in Israel that the Palestinians are committed to peace," Netanyahu said, with Kerry at his side, at the start of their talks in Jerusalem.
(Reporting by Arshad Mohammad, Writing by Jeffrey Heller)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. lifts ban on flights to Israel as Gaza toll tops 700 |
- Suicide bombs in Nigeria's Kaduna kill 82, ex-leader Buhari targeted |