Goldman Sachs coal miner halts exports due to new Colombian law
BOGOTA Jan 9 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs-owned miner Colombian National Resources has halted coal exports from the Andean nation because it cannot comply with a new environmental law governing port operations, a company source said on Thursday.
The source said the company will need up to 18 months to bring its infrastructure up to new standards.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Cameron says he's 'nervous' over Scottish independence vote
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- UPDATE 1-Cricket-One Day International England v India scoreboard