Goldman Sachs coal miner halts exports due to new Colombian law
BOGOTA Jan 9 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs-owned miner Colombian National Resources has halted coal exports from the Andean nation because it cannot comply with a new environmental law governing port operations, a company source said on Thursday.
The source said the company will need up to 18 months to bring its infrastructure up to new standards.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles