Goldman Sachs coal miner halts exports due to new Colombian law
BOGOTA Jan 9 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs-owned miner Colombian National Resources has halted coal exports from the Andean nation because it cannot comply with a new environmental law governing port operations, a company source said on Thursday.
The source said the company will need up to 18 months to bring its infrastructure up to new standards.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Golf-Tired finish for McIlroy to end stellar PGA Tour season
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK-based Phones 4u seeks administrator after EE contract loss
- Pope says world's many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three |