Goldman Sachs coal miner halts exports due to new Colombian law
BOGOTA Jan 9 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs-owned miner Colombian National Resources has halted coal exports from the Andean nation because it cannot comply with a new environmental law governing port operations, a company source said on Thursday.
The source said the company will need up to 18 months to bring its infrastructure up to new standards.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius jailed for five years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia