BNY Mellon's fourth-quarter profit shows modest gain
Jan 17 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Friday that its fourth-quarter profit rose slightly as investment services fees increased 5 percent amid a buoyant stock market.
Excluding one-time items, the world's largest custody bank earned $628 million, or 54 cents a share, compared with $622 million, or 53 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- Comet makes rare close pass by Mars as spacecraft watch