BNY Mellon's fourth-quarter profit shows modest gain
Jan 17 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Friday that its fourth-quarter profit rose slightly as investment services fees increased 5 percent amid a buoyant stock market.
Excluding one-time items, the world's largest custody bank earned $628 million, or 54 cents a share, compared with $622 million, or 53 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |