BNY Mellon's fourth-quarter profit shows modest gain
Jan 17 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Friday that its fourth-quarter profit rose slightly as investment services fees increased 5 percent amid a buoyant stock market.
Excluding one-time items, the world's largest custody bank earned $628 million, or 54 cents a share, compared with $622 million, or 53 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |