BNY Mellon's fourth-quarter profit shows modest gain
Jan 17 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Friday that its fourth-quarter profit rose slightly as investment services fees increased 5 percent amid a buoyant stock market.
Excluding one-time items, the world's largest custody bank earned $628 million, or 54 cents a share, compared with $622 million, or 53 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin