Bombardier-led group wins $4.1 bln railway contract in Australia
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Friday a group led by its rail technology unit has signed a $4.1 billion contract with the Australian state of Queensland.
Bombardier Transportation's share of the contract for a rollingstock project is valued at about $2.7 billion.
Bombardier will supply 75 electrical multiple units, build a depot and provide maintenance for 30 years.
Specialist asset manager John Laing, Japanese trading house Itochu Corp and Uberior are the other members of the consortium.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius jailed for five years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia