Bombardier-led group wins $4.1 bln railway contract in Australia
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Friday a group led by its rail technology unit has signed a $4.1 billion contract with the Australian state of Queensland.
Bombardier Transportation's share of the contract for a rollingstock project is valued at about $2.7 billion.
Bombardier will supply 75 electrical multiple units, build a depot and provide maintenance for 30 years.
Specialist asset manager John Laing, Japanese trading house Itochu Corp and Uberior are the other members of the consortium.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes