Bombardier-led group wins $4.1 bln railway contract in Australia
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Friday a group led by its rail technology unit has signed a $4.1 billion contract with the Australian state of Queensland.
Bombardier Transportation's share of the contract for a rollingstock project is valued at about $2.7 billion.
Bombardier will supply 75 electrical multiple units, build a depot and provide maintenance for 30 years.
Specialist asset manager John Laing, Japanese trading house Itochu Corp and Uberior are the other members of the consortium.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts