Tennis-Djokovic knocked out of Australian Open by Wawrinka
MELBOURNE Jan 21 (Reuters) - Defending champion Novak Djokovic was knocked out of the Australian Open quarter-finals by Stanislas Wawrinka 2-6 6-4 6-2 3-6 9-7 on Tuesday.
Eighth seed Wawrinka ended Djokovic's bid for a fourth consecutive title at Melbourne Park under the lights of Rod Laver Arena and will meet Tomas Berdych in the semi-finals.
(Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by ...)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day