Tennis-Radwanska knocks out defending Melbourne champion Azarenka
MELBOURNE Jan 22 (Reuters) - Victoria Azarenka, champion for the last two years at Melbourne Park, was knocked out of the Australian Open quarter-finals by fifth seed Agnieszka Radwanska on Wednesday.
Pole Radwanska beat the second seeded Belarusian 6-1 5-7 6-0 to set up a last four meeting with Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia. (Reporting by Nick Mulvenney, editing by Peter Rutherford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |