Mexican stocks rise over 1 pct on America Movil gains
MEXICO CITY Feb 11 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Tuesday, lifted by a nearly 2 percent gain in telecoms giant America Movil shares.
The company is set to release its fourth-quarter results after the market close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane