Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector says keep up protests
MOSCOW Feb 22 (Reuters) - Ultra-Radical Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector said on Saturday it would continue protests in the capital Kiev despite parliament's vote to oust President Viktor Yanukovich.
"The Right Sector will not disperse," the group, one of several that is involved in the protests in central Kiev, said in a written statement. "It is not the time to celebrate. Now we must be more united than before."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Salmond says Scots tricked out of independence
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |