Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector says keep up protests
MOSCOW Feb 22 (Reuters) - Ultra-Radical Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector said on Saturday it would continue protests in the capital Kiev despite parliament's vote to oust President Viktor Yanukovich.
"The Right Sector will not disperse," the group, one of several that is involved in the protests in central Kiev, said in a written statement. "It is not the time to celebrate. Now we must be more united than before."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |
- Special Report - Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade