Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector says keep up protests
MOSCOW Feb 22 (Reuters) - Ultra-Radical Ukrainian opposition group Right Sector said on Saturday it would continue protests in the capital Kiev despite parliament's vote to oust President Viktor Yanukovich.
"The Right Sector will not disperse," the group, one of several that is involved in the protests in central Kiev, said in a written statement. "It is not the time to celebrate. Now we must be more united than before."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gascoigne sets record straight on Tottenham help
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |
- UPDATE 1-American Airlines unit to transfer 50 regional aircraft, cut jobs
- EU lawmakers trade insults, Juncker set to survive censure motion