Russia says Ukraine's interim cabinet is "government of winners"
MOSCOW Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russia said on Thursday that Ukraine's interim government is not a government of national unity but a "government of winners" which includes extreme nationalists, suggesting it fell far short of representing the whole country.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said an agreement in a Feb. 21 peace deal between now-ousted President Viktor Yanukovich and his foes to create a national unity government had been "consigned to oblivion".
"Instead ... a 'government of winners' which includes representatives of the extreme nationalists is being created."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients