Russia says Ukraine's interim cabinet is "government of winners"
MOSCOW Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russia said on Thursday that Ukraine's interim government is not a government of national unity but a "government of winners" which includes extreme nationalists, suggesting it fell far short of representing the whole country.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said an agreement in a Feb. 21 peace deal between now-ousted President Viktor Yanukovich and his foes to create a national unity government had been "consigned to oblivion".
"Instead ... a 'government of winners' which includes representatives of the extreme nationalists is being created."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |