Russia says Ukraine's interim cabinet is "government of winners"
MOSCOW Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russia said on Thursday that Ukraine's interim government is not a government of national unity but a "government of winners" which includes extreme nationalists, suggesting it fell far short of representing the whole country.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said an agreement in a Feb. 21 peace deal between now-ousted President Viktor Yanukovich and his foes to create a national unity government had been "consigned to oblivion".
"Instead ... a 'government of winners' which includes representatives of the extreme nationalists is being created."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |