Gazprom says to scrap gas price discount for Ukraine - report
MOSCOW, March 4
MOSCOW, March 4 (Reuters) - Russia's top gas producer Gazprom will remove a discount on gas prices for Ukraine from April, Interfax news agency cited the company's chief as saying on Tuesday.
Alexei Miller also said Gazprom could offer Ukraine a loan of $2-3 billion to pay off the country's debt of more than $1.5 billion after Ukraine told the state company it was unable to pay in full for gas deliveries in February, according to Interfax.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |