Gazprom says to scrap gas price discount for Ukraine - report
MOSCOW, March 4
MOSCOW, March 4 (Reuters) - Russia's top gas producer Gazprom will remove a discount on gas prices for Ukraine from April, Interfax news agency cited the company's chief as saying on Tuesday.
Alexei Miller also said Gazprom could offer Ukraine a loan of $2-3 billion to pay off the country's debt of more than $1.5 billion after Ukraine told the state company it was unable to pay in full for gas deliveries in February, according to Interfax.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Insight - Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
- Prolonged Hong Kong protest could harm financial image, says envoy |
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |