Hinkley Point B-7 nuclear plant resumes output
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's 480-megawatt Hinkley Point B-7 nuclear plant resumed outputting power to the transmission network late on Wednesday, operator EDF Energy said in a market note on Thursday.
The plant was taken offline for planned maintenance on February 14.
(Reporting by Oleg Vukmanovic; Editing by David Holmes)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman