Hinkley Point B-7 nuclear plant resumes output
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's 480-megawatt Hinkley Point B-7 nuclear plant resumed outputting power to the transmission network late on Wednesday, operator EDF Energy said in a market note on Thursday.
The plant was taken offline for planned maintenance on February 14.
(Reporting by Oleg Vukmanovic; Editing by David Holmes)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Israel says its troops kill Hamas men accused of slaying teens |
- Britain close to joining U.S.-led air strikes against Islamic State
- AstraZeneca, Shire dive as U.S. tax move punctures deal hopes