Hinkley Point B-7 nuclear plant resumes output
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's 480-megawatt Hinkley Point B-7 nuclear plant resumed outputting power to the transmission network late on Wednesday, operator EDF Energy said in a market note on Thursday.
The plant was taken offline for planned maintenance on February 14.
(Reporting by Oleg Vukmanovic; Editing by David Holmes)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties