Sanctions-hit Bank Rossiya says Visa, MasterCard stop providing services
MOSCOW, March 21
MOSCOW, March 21 (Reuters) - Visa Inc and MasterCard Inc have stopped, without notification, providing services for payment transactions for clients at Russia's Bank Rossiya, the sanctions-hit bank said on Friday.
"The management of Rossiya understands the difficulties of clients in the current situation and will do all it can to solve them," the bank said in a statement. (reporting by Elizabeth Piper, editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Blind joins while Manchester United wait on Falcao
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores