Lloyds appoints chairman of Scottish Widows
LONDON (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group has appointed Nick Prettejohn as chairman of its pensions company Scottish Widows Group.
The former chairman of Brit Insurance was also named as a non-executive director of Lloyds Banking Group.
(Reporting by Clare Hutchison. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- HSBC fall weighs on FTSE as rebound loses steam