Lloyds appoints chairman of Scottish Widows
LONDON (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group has appointed Nick Prettejohn as chairman of its pensions company Scottish Widows Group.
The former chairman of Brit Insurance was also named as a non-executive director of Lloyds Banking Group.
(Reporting by Clare Hutchison. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |