Lloyds appoints chairman of Scottish Widows
LONDON (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group has appointed Nick Prettejohn as chairman of its pensions company Scottish Widows Group.
The former chairman of Brit Insurance was also named as a non-executive director of Lloyds Banking Group.
(Reporting by Clare Hutchison. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage