Lloyds appoints chairman of Scottish Widows
LONDON (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group has appointed Nick Prettejohn as chairman of its pensions company Scottish Widows Group.
The former chairman of Brit Insurance was also named as a non-executive director of Lloyds Banking Group.
(Reporting by Clare Hutchison. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |