Satellite TV operator Dish Network to accept bitcoins
(Reuters) - Satellite TV operator Dish Network said it would accept bitcoin payments from customers from the third quarter.
Dish said it selected Coinbase as the payment processor for bitcoin transactions with customers who choose to pay their bills online with the bitcoin wallet of their choice.
Dish will use Coinbase's Instant Exchange feature to exchange bitcoin payments to U.S. dollars.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route