Satellite TV operator Dish Network to accept bitcoins
(Reuters) - Satellite TV operator Dish Network said it would accept bitcoin payments from customers from the third quarter.
Dish said it selected Coinbase as the payment processor for bitcoin transactions with customers who choose to pay their bills online with the bitcoin wallet of their choice.
Dish will use Coinbase's Instant Exchange feature to exchange bitcoin payments to U.S. dollars.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus |
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal
- Lavrov accuses West of seeking 'regime change' in Russia