Satellite TV operator Dish Network to accept bitcoins
(Reuters) - Satellite TV operator Dish Network said it would accept bitcoin payments from customers from the third quarter.
Dish said it selected Coinbase as the payment processor for bitcoin transactions with customers who choose to pay their bills online with the bitcoin wallet of their choice.
Dish will use Coinbase's Instant Exchange feature to exchange bitcoin payments to U.S. dollars.
(Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel says its troops kill Hamas men accused of slaying teens |
- AstraZeneca, Shire dive as U.S. tax move punctures deal hopes
- Tesco parachutes in new finance boss to fix accounting scandal