UPDATE 5-Tennis-Wimbledon women's singles round 3 results
June 28 (Infostrada Sports) - Results from the Wimbledon Women's Singles Round 3 matches on Saturday Zarina Diyas (Kazakhstan) beat Vera Zvonareva (Russia) 7-6(1) 3-6 6-3 25-Alize Cornet (France) beat 1-Serena Williams (U.S.) 1-6 6-3 6-4 9-Angelique Kerber (Germany) beat 24-Kirsten Flipkens (Belgium) 3-6 6-3 6-2 13-Eugenie Bouchard (Canada) beat 20-Andrea Petkovic (Germany) 6-3 6-4 3-Simona Halep (Romania) beat Belinda Bencic (Switzerland) 6-4 6-1 5-Maria Sharapova (Russia) beat Alison Riske (U.S.) 6-3 6-0
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'