Russia's Gazprombank says sanctions not affecting operations, finances
MOSCOW, July 17
MOSCOW, July 17 (Reuters) - Gazprombank, Russia's third largest bank by assets, said on Thursday new U.S. sanctions were not affecting the stability of its operations and finances.
The bank added it was working normally, serving all its clients' needs, including operations via international payment systems. (Reporting by Katya Golubkova, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'