Norbert Dentressangle to buy US-based Jacobson for $750 mln
PARIS, July 31
PARIS, July 31 (Reuters) - French logistics group Norbert Dentressangle said on Thursday it would acquire U.S.-based Jacobson Companies from private equity fund Oak Hill Capital Partners in a deal worth $750 million.
It said the transaction was on a debt-free and cash-free basis with a capped earn-out relating to future performance. It will be funded through Norbert Dentressangle reserves and available credit lines and is expected to close mid-September.
Norbert Dentressangle CEO Herve Montjotin said the purchase was part of the group's aim to become a top player in global supply-chain management. (reporting by Mark John)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- NATO, Swedish fighters scrambled to intercept Russian plane