March 8 (Reuters) - Admiral
* CFO Geraint Jones says firm to take remaining Ogden Rate hit of 60-70 million pounds, net of tax, over the next 3-5 years.
* Says does not see discount rate change impacting long-term growth in the business.
* Says discount rate change did not reflect the way claimants invest lump sum payments, looks for “less eccentric” conclusion from government review
* Says expects to launch personal loans product fully in the first half of 2017.
* Says looking at “large number” of locations for post-Brexit EU subsidiary, expects decision “in month or two”; not speaking to regulators in other countries. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)