April 4 (Reuters) - Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc:
* Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. completes $261 million of new investments and upsizes credit facilities
* Amended and restated company's master repurchase agreement with JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
* Amendment increases borrowing capacity under master repurchase agreement from $800.0 million to $975.0 million
* Apollo - amendment extends maturity date, including extension options, from January 2019, to March 2020
* Also amended and restated company's master repurchase agreement with Deutsche Bank AG
* Apollo - amendment with deutsche bank increases borrowing capacity from $300.0 million to $450.0 million
* Apollo - amendment with Deutsche Bank extends maturity date, including extension options, from Sept 2019, to March 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: