1 Min Read
June 30 (Reuters) - APT Satellite Holdings Ltd:
* On 26 June, APT Satellite Company received summons and complaint filed by Fashion Television LLC as plaintiff against APT HK
* Plaintiff claimed it operates "Fashion Television" channel and procured trademark registrations for terms such as "Fashion Television" and "Fashion TV"
* Summons and complaint filed in Supreme Court of State of New York, County Of New York
* Summons and complaint in respect of action for contributory trademark infringement and vicarious trademark infringement
* Plaintiff sought, among others, order requiring APT HK to account for and pay over to plaintiff damages in amount of US$12.2 mln
* "Co intends to vigorously defend such claims" Source text: (bit.ly/2tvr69g) Further company coverage: