BRIEF-Forestar Group enters into another amendment to merge with Starwood Capital Group affiliates
* Forestar Group Inc - on June 22, 2017, Forestar Group Inc entered into amendment no. 2 to merger agreement with Starwood Capital Group affiliates
April 20 ATRIUM LJUNGBERG AB:
* Q1 NET SALES SEK 591 MILLION VERSUS SEK 564 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Q1 PROFIT BEFORE CHANGES IN VALUE SEK 274 MILLION VERSUS SEK 223 MILLION YEAR AGO
* FORECAST FOR 2017 IS INCREASED BY SEK 80 MILLION TO SEK 1.14 BILLION FOR EARNINGS BEFORE VALUE CHANGES AND TAX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Monmouth Real Estate announces new acquisition in the Dallas, TX MSA
WASHINGTON, June 23 President Donald Trump's administration would like to see a Westinghouse nuclear reactor deal with India move forward, a senior White House official said on Friday ahead of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's meetings with Trump on Monday.