1 Min Read
March 16 (Reuters) - Axt Inc
* Announces fire damage in manufacturing production area
* Says electrical short-circuit fire occurred at its Beijing manufacturing facility on evening of March 15, 2017, local time
* No injuries occurred and there was no structural damage.
* Says fire was located in its gallium arsenide and germanium crystal growth production area and production in that area has stopped
* Now believes that revenue for Q1, ending March 31, 2017, will be in range of $18.0 million to $18.5 million
* Q1 revenue view $20.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: