GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks climb as dollar weakness boosts oil
NEW YORK, June 23 World stocks advanced on Friday and were on track to end the week with a slight gain as a drop in the dollar helped boost slumping oil prices.
March 7 Baker Hughes Inc
* Baker Hughes announces February 2017 Rig counts
* Baker Hughes Inc - Average U.S. Rig count for February 2017 was 744, up 61 from 683 counted in January 2017
* Baker Hughes Inc - Average Canadian Rig count for February 2017 was 342, up 40 from 302 counted in January 2017
* Baker Hughes Inc - Worldwide Rig count for Feb 2017 was 2,027, up 109 from 1,918 counted in January 2017, and up 266 from 1,761 counted in February 2016
* Baker Hughes Inc - International Rig count for February 2017 was 941, up 8 from 933 counted in January 2017
* Baker Hughes- International offshore Rig count for Feb 2017 was 200, down 6 from 206 counted in Jan 2017, down 25 from 225 counted in February 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS, June 23 Russian military aviation firm MiG said on Friday it was ready to deepen its cooperation with India, just days after U.S. arms maker Lockheed Martin Corp agreed with Tata Advanced Systems to build F-16 fighters there.
* U.S. drillers add 11 rigs in week to June 23 - Baker Hughes