1 Min Read
March 17 (Reuters) - P/F Bakkafrost:
* As a precautionary action, Bakkafrost has decided to harvest the remaining fish at A-73 Hvannasund Norður.
* The accelerated harvest is expected to be finished by the end of April 2017.
* Farming site A-73 Hvannasund Norður presently holdsapproximately 1.0 million fish with an average weight of 3.2 kg whole fish equivalent.
* Consequently, the expected harvest volumes for 2017 will be reduced by around 2,000 tonnes gutted weight.
* The ISA suspicion has not been confirmed, but the farming site A-73 Hvannasund Norður is still under increased surveillance. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Camilla Knudsen)