1 Min Read
March 29 (Reuters) - Beston Global Food Company Ltd
* Parmesan cheese is back in production at murray bridge after a five-year hiatus
* gearing up for commissioning of new mozzarella line at murray bridge plant towards end of 2017.
* Began production of its first batches of popular hard cheese destined for consumers across country, and overse
* "we aim to reach 250 tonnes of hard cheese production capacity in coming 12 months"
* Parmesan production alone required five additional staff while our wider expansion in hard cheese represents 15 new local jobs
* "expecting more equipment to arrive in coming months in time for mozzarella production to begin later in year" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: