May 12 (Reuters) - Boyd Group Income Fund:
* Boyd Group Income fund reports first quarter results
* Q1 same store sales rose 1.2 percent
* Qtrly sales increased by 8.2pct to $378.9 million from $350.4 million in 2016
* Qtrly diluted earnings per unit $0.699
* Boyd Group Income Fund - "extremely warm and dry winter weather conditions have had some carryover impact in some of our markets into Q2 of 2017"
* "We are on track to achieve our previously stated long-term goal of doubling our size by 2020."
* Boyd Group Income Fund - for Q2, same-store sales growth is showing a slight improvement over Q1 levels Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: