1 Min Read
March 27 (Reuters) - BP Plc:
* BP makes third gas discovery in North Damietta concession, East Nile Delta, Egypt
* Wireline logs, pressure data and fluid samples confirmed presence of 37 metres of net gas pay in high quality pliocene sandstones
* Options to tie discovery back to nearby infrastructure are being studied.
* Has 100 pct equity in discovery
* Latest discovery confirms our belief that Nile Delta is a world-class basin - Bob Dudley Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)