March 9 (Reuters) - Co-operative Bank Plc
* Statutory loss before taxation, still impacted by legacy issues, has reduced to £477.1m
* Net interest income decreased by £76.7m to £394.8m (
* Conduct and legal risk charges reduced by £168.8m to £24.9m
* Bank's common equity tier 1 (cet1) ratio stood at 11.0% at 31 december 2016
* As an alternative to a sale, bank's plan seeks to raise an additional £700m to £750m of cet1 resources.
* Only a few weeks into sale process but pleased with interest to date and engaging with potential bidders as planned. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Lawrence White)