May 23 CA Immobilien Anlagen AG on Q1:
* Rental income increased by 9% to eur 43.8 m.
* EBITDA with eur 30.4 m above previous year's level
* Significant rise in net profit to eur 23.2 m.
* Says rental income increased by 9% to eur 43.8 m.
* FFO I per share increased by more than 16% to eur 0.25
(2016: eur 0.22 per share)
* FFO I - annual target confirmed
* Says significant rise in net profit to eur 23.2 m (+ 76%)
* Says company evaluates as previously announced optimized
utilization of existing land reserves
* Says according to current planning status, this
operational extension could translate into a potential
development volume of above eur 1 bn over next 10 years
* Says together with additional optimization measures in
commercial segment a potential development volume of more than
eur 4 bn could be generated over this period
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: